A modest 90’s color bomb
= The perfect every day bike
Bought this bicycle from a woman in Wallonia who used it as a daily ride. It looked horrible at first. For example, you might notice the paint missing on the front fork due to a speedometer. Luckily, we were able to clean/ buff most of the scratches out of the paint.
We finished the bicycle off with; a 1989 Mavic group set with the “shark teeth” cassette, starfish, 573 hubs, Look pedals, San Marco seat post, 3ttt handlebar combo and some nos Clement tires from a time when tires where getting thinner and thinner. Excuse us for the leftover dust and grease.
Frame specs and options:
- Corsa Extra model
- TSX tubing
- External cable routing on top (typical pro frame feature)
- Chromed chain stay
- Weinmann colors
- Frame number: (9X-C-6330)
- Frame set: Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra team Weinmann Colors with Columbus TSX tubing
- Size: 59cc
- Bottom bracket: Mavic
- Crank set: Mavic Starfish
- Front derailleur: Mavic
- Rear derailleur: Mavic
- Down tube shifters: Mavic (missing one plastic cap)
- Headset: Mavic
- Stem: period correct 3ttt
- Handlebar: period correct 3ttt
- Handlebar tape: black bike ribbon
- Brake levers: Mavic (same as the ones from the zap group)
- Brake clippers: Mavic (dia compe)
- Seat post: Sella Italia?
- Saddle: period correct Sella Italia turbomatic 2
- Pedals: Look clipless
- Hubs: Mavic 573 with the rare ‘shark teeth’ casette
- Rims: Mavic open 4CD with NOS Clement stratos 19 tires
This bicycle is for sale for 975 euros, if you are intrested send us an email at email@example.com!