If you are one of those persons who can watch before and after restoration videos on YouTube or Facebook for hours, this might be up your alley!
Here we got a Benotto modello 1700 ‘amateur’ from the 70s. Stored in a basement in Holland for god knows how many years, it was covered in a sort of wax. Everything cleaned up absolutely mint. Have a look and enjoy the photo set before and after
we cleaned everything extensively with a water based degreaser, steel wool with WD40, soap, brake cleaner and the whole frames super thin paint job got hand polished after
The modelo 1700 sticker got re-glued, parts were ultrasonically cleaned, a fresh reupholstered cinelli saddle and some rather unique wooden wheels
- Benotto pista modelo 1700 frameset 60cm CC seat tube
- NOS Campagnolo record pista headset
- ” bottom bracket 70ss-P Italian tread (steel)
- ” Pista cransket 141 BCD 170m, nuovo redord chainring.
- ” Record pista pedals
- Campagnolo nuovo record seatpost
- Cinelli 1A
- Cinelli handlebars with blue Benotto tape
- Wheels: Campagnolo-record pista hubs, NOS wooden rims and vittoria CX tubes
- Cinelli unicanitor saddle with new leather
- Campagnolo cog and lockring
due to a lack of storage this bike is for sale at 1200 euros