A reynolds 753 track bike?
This Charles Terryn was bought in Brussels in the summer of 2019.
i decided to go with a bit of a lightweight track bike theme, extra lightweight parts such as the 28h wheels, aluminium headset, titanium pedal axles, saddle with aluminium rails. Love the way it turned out (and i finally got something to put my photographed Terryn stem on)
It has a 753 ‘repaint’ sticker on the seat tube. I am a bit skeptical about the sticker being a fake and needing to be a 531.
Seat tube diameter is 27.2mm
Overall it was in very good condition apart from some scratches from commuting in Brussels but mos of them were polished out without much effort.
I added new stickers on the down tube as those were missing (thanks again Ian Da Costa)
- Terryn piste frameset
- Campagnolo super Record Pista superleggera headset.
- ” bottom bracket 68ss-P bsc tread (steel)
- ” Pista cransket 141 BCD 170m, nuovo redord chainring.
- ” super record pista pedals, alu Cinelli cages and new yellow Alfredo Binda straps
- Campagnolo super record seatpost (first generation)
- Cinelli 1A stem Terryn panto.
- Cinelli handlebars with yellow cloth tape.
- Wheels: Campagnolo-record pista hubs, nisi pista rims 28H
- san marco superleggera ‘GILUX sl4
- izumi chain, Campagnolo cog and lockring